- hates on individual dieters
- tells people they should eat more (or any) “junk food”
- tells people not to change the way they eat
- denies that if you wish to make healthy ‘lifestyle’ choices, there are some choices that are healthier than others (although this varies by individual needs)
- tells people that changing their lifestyle is bad or a waste of time
- claims that no one has lost weight, ever
- says that allegiance to a movement trumps bodily autonomy
I’m kind of sick of people saying that fat acceptance does this stuff.